Thursday, October 21, 2010

Starlight Rain is moving!



Well everyone, it has been a fabulous time for Starlight Rain. We have loved every wedding, every event, and all our brides! But without further adieu, I wanted to let everyone that I am moving on! Pierpont Place has offered me a position as an Event Coordinator, and Floral Designer. I'm sure you know that I have been doing quite a bit of work for them this past year, and it was only time before I would work there full time! I am going to keep this site up for the time being, but if you would like to contact me for florals (or events) please email me: ashley@pierpontplace.com. I would love to do your florals for your event! Call me to book an event at Pierpont Place!

www.pierpontplace.com
www.pierpontplace.blogspot.com

I love this venue so much, I even had my own wedding there - It's truly a special space.

Thank you for all your support! Please contact me whenever you'd like :)

xoxo,
Ashley Francis-Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment